1954 Buick – How to Deliver a New Buick
This release called ‘1954 Buick – How to Deliver a New Buick’ is designed to help the dealership get the benefits of better deliveries in 1954 – and after. It deals with questions like:
- Why is delivery an important part of the sale?
- How are proper deliveries made?
- What does proper delivery mean to the customer, the salesman, the service department, the entire dealership?
The principles are as good today as they were for 1954 model cars.
|Title||How to Deliver a New Buick|
|Author||Buick Division of General Motors|
|Video||93 Slides (B/W)|
- 1954 Buick – Selling the Special over the Low-Price Field Hometown Buick
- 1954 Buick – Selling Buick – the Beautiful Buy – over Studebaker Hometown Buick
- 1954 Buick – Selling Buick – the Beautiful Buy – over Packard Hometown Buick
- 1954 Buick – Selling Buick – the Beautiful Buy – over Lincoln Hometown Buick
- 1954 Buick – The Why and How of a New Car Make Ready Hometown Buick