This book makes your Buick restoration easier! It gives you many details on how to repair & maintain the Buick Dynaflow Transmission for the model years 1948, 1949 and 1950. It has over 100 pages and is in good condition. The content sections are:
- Description and Operation
- Trouble Diagnosis
- Design and Production Changes
- Special Tools, Lubrication, Adjustments on Car
- Removal & Installation of Transmission-Replacement of Crankshaft, Flywheel, & Housing
- Disassembly & Assembly of Transmission
The book is in very good condition for its age. Please take a look at the pictures – what you see is what you get!